little frog little frog

One of my favourite animations

I love this cartoon. It always makes me smile. The pictures and style are very appealing, I think children would particularly like the colors and drawing style. For example, the colors are often outside the lines, it often has a white background, it reminds me of a children's book. The animation is also fairly impressive, you have followed through nicely when the frog jumps, stretch and squash have been used on the arm of the Koala etc.
Finally, I really like the song. Good stuff.

Project B - Episode 1 Project B - Episode 1

When I go out, I play in the street

Loved the use of colours, gradients and blur effects. The characters all looked good altough I never really understood clocks myself. Good stuff all round buddy,
Stay Clean

Athi responds:

I'm not sure about the term "Stay Clean".
Maybe it's something just for guys, cause I'm a girl and don't have the smallest idea of what the heck it means.

But thanks for the points anyway ^^

Tragic Accident :'( Tragic Accident :'(

I want to be, where, lemmings run into the sea!

Look buddy, ':'(' is not a word, and hopefully never will be. I hate it when I see worlds like 'LOL' or 'WTF?' in titles, it makes you sound illiterate. I don't know who your friend was or what his opinions on copyright infringement are. But I have my serious doubts he was Donald Duck or that his car explosion was so big it went into space. The drawings were poor, the sound was poorer and overall it wasn't anything interesting. Sorry buddy, this one isn't for me.
Stay clean

dessicration dessicration

Horray For School!

Very nice artistic style you have there good sir, very nice indeed. The use of blur effects was impressive and I particularly liked the view of inside the tanks turret. Also the colour scheme was very bright, which seemed a little out of place for a cartoon about war, but it still looked fantastic. Keep it up champ.
Stay Clean

joe-spink responds:

um thanks lol

Code Veronica: Flash Edn Code Veronica: Flash Edn

Another Stinker

Look Frog, I know that you have all these fans that are blinded by their respect for you so I will be blunt. You arn't funny anymore. It's not that your style of humor has dissappeared, it's just that there has been about one funny part in your past three movies. One Ring 3 was crap, that Metal Gear Solid thing wasn't funny either. This was the worst yet.

You need to spend more time in the script writing stanges. Do you honestly think this is funny? Get someone to check your script and if they don't laugh out loud more than oncve then it's not funny. I'm probably gonna get hatemail or something for saying this so I'll stop here. But Seriosuly, Not good.

I mean I respect your past works and all so don't think I'm just some giant jerk. But I think your quailty has decilined alot.