little frog little frog

One of my favourite animations

I love this cartoon. It always makes me smile. The pictures and style are very appealing, I think children would particularly like the colors and drawing style. For example, the colors are often outside the lines, it often has a white background, it reminds me of a children's book. The animation is also fairly impressive, you have followed through nicely when the frog jumps, stretch and squash have been used on the arm of the Koala etc.
Finally, I really like the song. Good stuff.

Project B - Episode 1 Project B - Episode 1

When I go out, I play in the street

Loved the use of colours, gradients and blur effects. The characters all looked good altough I never really understood clocks myself. Good stuff all round buddy,
Stay Clean
- Levi

Athi responds:

I'm not sure about the term "Stay Clean".
Maybe it's something just for guys, cause I'm a girl and don't have the smallest idea of what the heck it means.

But thanks for the points anyway ^^

Tragic Accident :'( Tragic Accident :'(

I want to be, where, lemmings run into the sea!

Look buddy, ':'(' is not a word, and hopefully never will be. I hate it when I see worlds like 'LOL' or 'WTF?' in titles, it makes you sound illiterate. I don't know who your friend was or what his opinions on copyright infringement are. But I have my serious doubts he was Donald Duck or that his car explosion was so big it went into space. The drawings were poor, the sound was poorer and overall it wasn't anything interesting. Sorry buddy, this one isn't for me.
Stay clean